Thursday, July 9, 2009

A bicycle built for two...

...ok, so maybe it's not a bicycle. How fun is this swing? The boys really enjoyed it. Unfortunately, Hunter is staring into the sun the entire time, so you couldn't see his smiles. They had a blast, but with the summer heat, we didn't stay too long.

Daddy is swinging them a little too high for Mommy.
Heath is all smiles.

Hunter is having a blast despite the sun in his eyes.


What a cute pair!




4 comments:

The Boyd Gang said...

That is so funny! They are so precious and getting so big fast! I am a little jealous that you live so close to Keva and have the opportunity to get so many cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

Now that is to cute! Mimi

Mandi Martin said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures. Especially the one of the two of them looking forward at the camera. I love them so! Love Grandma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...