Swimming at the ranch with the family. Lot's of splashing good times.
*The boys watched the fireworks at the Iraan Park tonight and were absolutely mesmerized. They loved them. They didn't fuss or even make a peep for about an hour. I put them back in the carriers that were in the back of the truck for the last part and they both passed out before the finale, but other than that they watched and loved every bit of it.

5 comments:
Just look at how my grandbabes have grown! The most beautiful babies in the world. My, look at all of Hunter's hair. Heath looks just like his daddy when he was that age. Can't wait to see all of you it has been too long. Love from Grandma!
Looks like fun! Looks almost tropical with everything so green in the background! We missed you guys!
What a Crew!
Wish the other grandkids were in the tank then Jimmy and Lenora could use it for their Christmas Card. HAHA Linda Sue
OMGosh-I just saw the boys pics on Keva's sight. They are woooonnnndderrfffullll! I love them! I think you need the last one of you two holding them over your heads made really big and framed! That are perfect!
Post a Comment