Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Check Ups and Sit Ups

We just returned from a long weekend in San Saba. There was lots of good food, good friends, and good fun. We had fun seeing Grandma and Grandpa, and Aunt Katie and Aunt Shi. Unfortunately, I didn't even think to get out my camera while we were there so these pictures will have to do.

Heath and Hunter are so close to being able to sit up on their own. I'm sure it's their fat little bellies that are getting in the way :).






By the way, we had their 6 month checkup last Wednesday, the boys are doing great. Heath weighs 16lbs. and 6 oz. (50%)and is 27 inches long (75%). Hunter weighs 16lbs. and 10oz. (50%)and is 26 inches long (45%).




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute...the boys have really started looking so different. I think one looks just like you and one looks just like Chris. It's so cute.

Anonymous said...

I didn't take any new pictures either. My camera was missing in action (Katie's purse). Those pictures are too cute. They look like busy little beavers. Loved having all of you here. Love, Grandma!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...