Here are two of the 6 month pictures that our favorite photographer KevaDawn took. To see more of them, head on over to her blog. http://kevadawn.blogspot.com/
Well, Grandma thinks the whole family looks beautiful!I looked at all the pictures that you e-mailed me, it is going to be too hard to decide which ones to get. I love them all!
4 comments:
LOVE the picture of the boys in the bucket! They are so adorable! (And you guys look great, too)!
I really do like the pic of you, Chris, and the boys reading--such a sweet little family! Linda Sue
Well, Grandma thinks the whole family looks beautiful!I looked at all the pictures that you e-mailed me, it is going to be too hard to decide which ones to get. I love them all!
I love the pics! They are too fun!!! Hope all is going well...TERI
Post a Comment