well it's my birthday, too.
Today is the big...2-8. How was I to know that my 28th birthday would be the best ever? I have a wonderful husband and the most adorable, precious, superb sons a mother could ever have. This past year has been wonderful. Last year, the though of having a child was only a dream, and I never even imagined that I would have TWO. I have been so blessed. Happy Birthday to me.
August
8 years ago

8 comments:
Happy birthday to you!...Happy birthday to YOU!... Happy BIRTHDAY, DEAR CRYSTAL!!!!..... Happy Birthday TOOOOO YOUOUOUOUOUO!!!!!!!!
Happy birthday Crystal!
I knew there was a reason I was going to call you today!! Sorry I couldn't remember why I needed to call you but I did think about you all today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy (late) Birthday!! Hope your day was really special!
Happy Belated Birthday Crystal!!!
SOOO glad you had a great day!!!
Heather
I wish we could go to dinner together! Happy day to you.
Darrah
Has Warden met the babies?
Hi Crystal.
I found your blog through Teri's (I'm Jared's mom). Happy b-day to you. I think it's great that the younger wardens are getting the next generation of wardens ready - but ya'll are doing it double time!!! Congratulations on your little guys, and I hope to get to meet you soon. (I need to practice holding 2 babies at one time.)
Faith (granny f)
Just in case you wonder about Granny Faith--that is Jared's mom!!! I showed her pictures of the boys the other day and she will probably keep in touch!!! Blogging is so much fun!!!
Post a Comment