*Did the dishes while vacuuming the living room
*Did the laundry while vacuuming my bedroom
*Did the laundry while vacuuming my bedroom
*Made the bed while vacuuming the kitchen
*Cuddled with my babies while vacuuming the boys room
How did I manage, you may ask?
My new vacuum cleaner!!! Chris bought me an IRobot Roomba for my birthday. This cool little gadget vacuums an entire room with just the touch of a button. It is soooo cool. It works really well and picked up more dirt than my old vacuum. I actually had no idea that my floors were that dirty. Gross! They are clean now!
So maybe having this makes me lazy, but I managed to get so much done while vacuuming my floors. It is great, I highly recommend it.

1 comment:
How fun! I love it...every minute spent multi-tasking is a minute saved! Maybe you can talk Jared into getting this for me!!! Hah!
Post a Comment