Being under house arrest and a strict "No kids around the babies policy," this is how Chris and I and the boys celebrated Christmas with my family. They all stood on the other side of our sliding glass door in the kitchen and watched us open presents while they "Oogled" at the boys. It was pretty hysterical, they even sang a Christmas carol. Thank you to my family for understanding that the boys health is the most important thing.
4 comments:
That is how several of the people from church have had to see our boys as well - separated by a glass door. April will be here before we know it and it will be so worth it if we all come out healthy in the end! It sure is hard for the little cousins though.
The first few days at home were the hardest as the boys adjusted to being out of the only environment they ever knew. They didn't sleep at night and they refused to eat at times. I'm sure it's crazy at your house, but they'll soon realize just how great home is and you'll fall into a routine (that includes showering, brushing teeth, and sometimes making the bed). If you have any questions or if I can help in any way...please don't hesitate to ask. My email is aegrigsby@gmail.com
They are precious! We are so happy for y'all!
so glad you are home and everybody is doing well. I may have to come look through the window as well. I can't wait to see these little guys. let me know if you need any errands run around town...bank, post office, groceries. I'll be happy to do your running.
The boys will love to hear all the stories about their first Christmas under house arrest someday. They are so precious.
That is the funniest thing ever!!! You'll never forget that as long as you live!!!!! Love it!
Post a Comment