I just realized that it has been a while since I have updated about the babies. They are both doing fine, and I am having some contractions, but nothing to worry about yet. They take my breath away, but don't hurt too bad. I have to go to the sonogram specialist once a week to do a stress test and sono on the babies, but so far everything has turned out OK. The sonogram doctor thinks that I probably have 2 babies that are a little over 5 pounds each. That's almost 11 pounds of baby!!! No wonder I'm having contractions. I go back to the doctor and the sono specialist on Monday. We'll see how that goes.
The doctors both say that I have to make it past 34 weeks for the boys lungs to be developed, but we are shooting for 36 weeks (at least). That would be around December 30th. As you can see from my ticker, it's getting pretty close.
Sleep is completely out these days. I have not found a way to get comfortable, so I can't sleep. I guess it is just my body's way of preparing me for when the babies get here. My question is...why does Chris get to sleep so soundly then? All of you who are for waking him up every time I'm awake, please let me know.
August
8 years ago

1 comment:
Yeah. It isn't fair at all. Jeff sleeps like a rock, so I know what you're talking about. You could wake Chris up everytime you're awake, but then you would both be sleep-deprived and probably wouldn't like each other very much. Don't worry, you can sleep when your boys leave home--in eighteen years! :)
Post a Comment