Amy, again reporting from distant lands. Mom did not have names for me as of yet but here is the information I have at this point - Baby A weighed 5 lbs 6 oz. and born at 9:48, Baby B weighed 5 lbs. 5 oz and born at 9:49. As soon as I have names and lengths I'll post one more time. Crystal and babies are doing well (don't know about Chris, although I'm sure he busted a few buttons off his uniform). Mom said their color was good and they were crying, so all good signs!!!
4 comments:
Congratulations Crystal and Chris!!! I am so excited and tears of happiness are jsut flowing! i know how long you two have so desperatley waited to hold those babies in your arms!! God is Good!
Love,
Heather
To God be the Glory!
Darrah
Congratulations! Now the real fun begins and it just gets better every single day. I can't wait to see a picture of those precious babies!
YEAH, I'M SOOO EXCITED. CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THESE LITTLE GUYS!
Post a Comment