Friday, May 9, 2008

Day 16- Caution you may get splashed






When you read the words "Caution- You may get splashed on this ride" what do you think? I see a small splash similar to that of a super soaker water gun. Well I'm here to tell you that I was wrong. Chris and I went on a speed boat ride today. It was a huge boat that probably seats about 70 people. Thinking that we would get just a mere splash we went just before we planned to eat supper. I wish I had some after pictures, but when we walked off of the boat we were both SOAKED from head to toe. Chris even claimed that he had to pull the fish out of the pockets of his shorts.


Needless to say, we couldn't go to supper looking like that, so after a quick trip back to the hotel, to shower and change into dry clothes, we went to eat at a Cajun Seafood house. As the pictures can tell, Chris thoroughly enjoyed his 5+ pounds of crawfish.


The embryologist let us know today that we now have 8- eight celled embryos and 2- four celled embryos. They are all growing right on schedule and everything looks great.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK---is that sauce on Chris's chin or is he growing a beard and a mushtache??? Look like you two are having fun---great. Wind is blowing here.

Anonymous said...

Hey Crystal,
I hear things are going rather well. I think that you are going to have an awesome Mothers Day. Call me, I need to talk to you.
Kay

PS. We are really voting for the boat. The kids would love it, I probably wouldn't see them all day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...