Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Today, while stuck on bed rest, I have managed to get the following done:

*went through two and a half weeks of mail and paid bills
* entered all of my grades into the online grade book at school
*reported failures to my principal
*split my classes into new groups for next year
*napped
*watched a few episodes of my favorite shows
*visited with friends and family who stopped by
* drove my husband crazy with "bring me this" and "please put this over there"
* read some of my new book

I managed to do all of that and I am still bored out of my mind.

1 comment:

Mom McEwin said...

Hello, it looks like you have gotten a lot done. The mail catch up alone has to be exhausting. Just whip ole Chris into shape and keep him hopping. Tell him his mother says to do whatever you want. Crystal, I still have one of those metal holders from Garden Ridge in my car. If you need it before we see you again, I can mail it. See you soon! Love Mom McEwin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...