Wow, we have been in Houston a really long time and I miss my home and especially my own bed. Today, Chris's parents returned to San Saba, and once again it is Chris and I alone. This afternoon we went to Main Event Entertainment and played arcade games, laser tag, black light putt putt and black light bowling.
Tomorrow at 5:15 I will go in for surgery. I'm a little bit nervous, seeing as I haven't had a surgery since I was in 1st grade when they put tubes in my ears. I'm sure it will go fine and it is in the safety of God's hands. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.
August
8 years ago

2 comments:
That's really early!! Hope all goes well. We'll be praying for you.
I bet you have not been up that early in a long time. You are in our prayers Love Mom
Post a Comment