




Today we went to the Dr's. office again. Yet again they had a very hard time finding blood and had to stick my poor arms several times. Yet again the Dr. office called back and said that I needed to up the medication. Now I am up to 6 vials of medicine in shot form every day. You should see the bruises on my stomach.
Chris and I took it pretty easy today, and went to eat supper at the boardwalk. I'll post pictures from our adventure.

4 comments:
Hey- Your pictures are great- glad to see you worked out the camera- computer problem!! I'm sorry to hear about your shot and blood work situations. Hopefully it will get much better. I'm thinking of you and wishing you both the best.
Hey - What is the deal with these nurses? Do I need to make a phone call? I know you have plenty of blood. Don't they know better than to mess with a woman on hormone shots??? Just draw the blood for goodness sakes!!! Missing you here. Everyone thinks that you are having that "procedure" - just kidding.
Here is a verse that has meant a lot to me over the last year:
"For I know the plans I have for you," say the Lord. "Plans for good and not for evil, to give a HOPE and a FUTURE." Jeremiah 29:11. Miss you lots.
I'm glad you guys are having a good time--when you aren't being stuck by needles! Hope that part gets better. We're thinking about you!
You are all so sweet! Thanks for the well wishes, and Melissa I'll have them call you if they can't get my blood again:).
Post a Comment