If there were an olympics in sweet talking your husband, I just might be a gold medalist. I managed to make it the entire 8 hour drive without having to drive once. I don't know if it is because Chris is scared of the way I drive, he likes to be in control, or I'm just really good at being quiet and unnoticed, but he drove the entire way. It was great! I read my book, then my bible, then I took a nap just to top it off.
Lunch: Sonic
Dinner: Denny's
If I keep up these eating habits, they will have to roll me home and it won't be because of a baby.
August
8 years ago

1 comment:
Sounds like your trip is off to a good start. I hope your doctor visits go well, and I hope we can welcome a new little one into the family before too long.
I'm so excited about your new blog!
Post a Comment