Sunday was Chris's 28Th birthday. He had to start off the day by working a few hours, but was able to pause in time to make it to church with me. While at church, the preacher, prompted by Chris's favorite father-in-law, proceeded to completely embarrass Chris and make it widely known that it was his birthday. He ended the church service with a lively round of "Happy Birthday". Poor Chris nearly crawled under the pew.
Later that afternoon we had a small birthday party with a few close friends, the troopers that live here in town, and my family. I believe that you are never too old to have a birthday party with your friends.
He had a really cute cake, that I did take a picture of, but my camera and my computer do not like each other at the moment. I will try to remedy that problem so my blog won't be so boring.
August
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment