Friday, April 25, 2008

Day 2

Today started out with a visit to the doctor's office. All is well and we added to our already existing string of medication. I'm up to three shots a day now. The afternoon group of shots requires so many steps it took Chris and I ten minutes to get just one shot ready.

This afternoon Chris and I went to the Star Cinema Grill where we ate a wonderful supper and watched the new movie Baby Mama. The movie was by far one of the funniest I have ever seen. Chris and I both loved it and would highly recommend it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it sounds like things are going well there. You are certainly eating better than we are. I made a Red Velvet cake for Kurt's B-day, so you know what it has been like at my house this afternoon:) Uugh! It looks like it might actually rain here. And...guess what? Kurt and I finally got our immigration paperwork in the mail today!!! YES! We miss you and are praying for you both.

Kurt and Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...