Wednesday, April 30, 2014

We've Moved!

We have officially moved into our new house.  I forgot how exhausting moving can be.

While Chris and I were unloading boxes and furniture, I bet the boys made a million laps around the house on their scooters. The surrounding sidewalk is definitely one of Hunter's favorite parts.
Heath's favorite part about the new house would have to be the numerous new bugs he can find.  We have had many, many talks about the kinds of bugs he can and cannot pick up.  I have random coffee cans all over that are filled with caterpillars and moths.  One even has a lizard.  Who needs an exterminator when you have a Heath.
While we were packing and unloading, I noticed that I had seen Hunter run though a few times, but I hadn't seen Heath in a while.  After a tiny amount of panic and frantically looking and calling for him, we finally noticed the tuckered out football player, asleep in the chair.  I guess moving is hard work for all of us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...