Thursday, October 11, 2012

They've Out Smarted Us, Once Again

The bedtime routine is still not going well.  We thought it had gotten better for a week or two, but we were wrong. 

Last night, Chris and I were sitting in the living room after putting the boys down.  We could hear them talking but it didn't sound like the normal, jumping, tumbling, rough housing, ect... so we weren't too concerned.  After a while, Hunter called Chris to come down there.  After much scowling and reluctance, Chris finally got up to check on them.  This is what he found.
The boys had taken the entire box of Pull-Ups (yes, we still sleep in Pull-Ups) and put them on.
Heath had 5 on.  He's not that fast at dressing himself.
Hunter had on 17.  No, it's not a typo, the child had on seventeen Pull-Ups at one time. I counted as he took them off. 17.  I'm guessing he was calling Chris because it was getting a little tight and uncomfortable.  I can't wait to show his girlfriends this picture.
They weren't too concerned about a spanking, I guess they knew they wouldn't have felt it anyway, so what else was there to do but flip on the lights and take a picture or two.  Chris and I did control our laughter until we got the boys back to bed, but we laughed all the way back down the hallway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! Chris told me about it on the phone today. What little stinkers!

The Jones' said...

HILARIOUS!!! Laughed out loud tonight! Love your post, Crystal!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...