A few weeks ago, Heath started claiming that he couldn't sleep because he was scared of the plush deer head that hangs in their room. In a fit of frustration and not willing to argue with him I chose my battle wisely and just took it down and shoved it in my closet. I did try to sneak it back on the wall, but it was quickly taken down when Heath noticed. I resolved that it would have to remain in the closet indefinitely.
Until the other day when Heath found it in my closet. I braced myself for the fear that I was sure was about to encompass my sweet boy. Instead he grabbed it and hasn't let it out of his sight since. Crazy boy loves the thing now and he even sleeps with it every night. Do you think he realizes it's the same one he made me take down?
Guess it just proves that we should embrace (literally) our fears. Ha
By the way, it has stopped the fighting over who gets to sleep with the huge Super Man every night.
August
8 years ago



1 comment:
Your boys are getting so big! You are in for lots of crashes, germs, and craziness as they get older! I loved your post about Chris and all his incidents as a small child!
Post a Comment