Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Text Messages from the Babysitter

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful babysitter (aka Mom).  Sometimes throughout the day, she text me to let me know how the boys are doing and what cute things they have done.  Here are some of the recent messages I've received:

"When we listen to the Apples and Bananas song, the boys need to have a banana."

"Hunter just went poop in the potty.  Kayin was in the bathroom with us.  Hunter gets off the potty.  We all (of course) have to look at it.  Kayin says ...are you ready for this... "You are the Man, Hunter!"  Haha"

"Heath just ate 3 chicken nuggets, a bowl of Cheerios, a bag of Welches gummies, a cinnamon roll and an orange.  That's not counting all the M&Ms and milk and juice."

"Don't forget to pay me.  It was due on the 20th!!"  (Haha.  I always forget)

"Hunter was looking for his ball.  Being the sweet extra wonderful Mimi that I am, I asked, "What did it look like?" Thinking...basketball, blue, green, orange...  He answered, "Round."

"Hunter and Kayin won't let Heath play doctor on them.  They think he is too rough.  I don't really blame them."

Amputating Heath's legs.

Hope these brightened your day as much as they do mine.

1 comment:

Chey-Anne Smart said...

Oh my heavens that's funny!!!! Sounds like if you aren't paying Lenorah for food-she's loosing money!! Lol! Boys eat so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...