Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Morning

I know I am crazy behind on my blogging, but I've been soaking up every minute of my Christmas break and absorbing my little boys.

Christmas was a blast at our house this year.  The boys were so excited and thoroughly enjoyed opening all the presents.  They are so spoiled.  Santa brought them a Power Wheels Jeep.  With Monster Traction.  Trust me when I say, this baby will go ANYWHERE.

Santa also brought a Home Depot Workbench.


The boys loved it all!



They automatically used their tools from the workbench to work on the jeep.  They put all the tools in the jeep compartments.


After a while, we bundled up and braved the winter wonderland and drove the jeep outside.



Then, Momma's car got the Boot and it was replaced by the jeep in the nice warm garage.
*Check back soon for more of our Christmas Vacay Adventures.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...