Monday, November 28, 2011

3 year old Pictures

I am less than three weeks away from having 3 year olds.  Wow! Time flies when your running around in circles just looking for a moment to sit down having fun!  Here is a look at what my exceptional photographer, Keva, did for us.  She is brilliant, I tell you.

We borrowed this truck from a man I ran into at the post office.  I literally just ran up to him and told him I loved his truck and asked if I could borrow it for a photo shoot.  When we went to get it, he just handed over the keys to Chris.  The joys of living in a small town.  :)



This is our sweet dog, Warden.  We love him.  He loves us.  He especially loves the boys.  Warden and Hunter sat real still for these pictures, Heath kept running off.

A boy and his dog.  Two boys and their dog.  This picture just melts my heart.  I cried the first time I saw it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love the new pictures! Lolly has to have a big one for her wall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...