I'm not sure that I have mentioned this before, but I LOVE my photographer. She perfectly knows how to capture the chaos that is my life.
Here are some of the out takes from the recent photo session. She is so sweet to send them to me and we both had more fun laughing. I promise I will put the PERFECT pictures that she captured up, also.
This one is a glimpse about 13 years into my future. Heath is driving and Hunter is hanging out the window yelling. Kind of scary if you ask me.
Pretty cute picture of Hunter, but then there is Heath, popping up like a jack-in-the-box. Haha My shy quiet child is definitely coming out of his shell. He talks all the time now!
We had more fun coming up with captions for this one.
Keva's: "..and tonight, we RIDE!"
Mine: "They may take our land, but they will never take our FREEDOM!"
Gotta love the Bugger pickin` age!
Oh yes! She got pictures of both boys picking their noses! Nice!
This picture tells my life at the moment. Boys wrestling.
I love the out takes. They are so fun to look at. While they might not end up on the Christmas card, they are perfect. Be sure to check back and see the perfection she captured in the rest of our 3 year old photos.







No comments:
Post a Comment