Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I Quit

I can't do it.  I am incapable of potty training my kids.

Today I broke down and bought regular diapers again.  Not Pull-Ups, they are a waste of my time and money.  I've tried going straight to underwear with all the fun characters on them, that just resulted in my spending more on Clorox Clean-Up because I was cleaning up all the messes.

I have tried all summer long and at first the boys played along and pretended that they wanted to use the potty.  However, now it seems like I want this more than they do, and until that changes...I quit!

I, for now, am just going to start praying that my children do not go to college in diapers.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to start paying the baby sitter more.

Sincerely,
Discouraged

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...