Monday, July 12, 2010

18 Month Pictures

Have I ever mentioned on my blog how much I LOVE my photographer? Keva Dawn Photography is the greatest! She is so creative and comes up with the best ideas.


Heath= Future President of the United States
Hunter = Future Pediatrician

These next pictures were so much fun to watch Keva shoot. First, we couldn't keep the oranges and limes in the pictures because my little pitchers kept tossing them at Keva. Then, we decided to open the Crush and see what would happen. I love the picture of both of them because if you look closely at Heath, he has orange Crush all over him.


Click Here and Here to see more pictures and Keva's version of the shoot.

3 comments:

Mandi Martin said...

Adorable!!

aWk said...

SO CUTE! <3 those pics!

Anonymous said...

Just love those sweet faces! Love, Lolly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...