I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. The boys and I spent a night out at Mom and Dad's house because (as always) Chris had to work on the lake for the 4th. We haven't seen the sun around here in over a week, and it has been raining off and on for days now. I know we are not supposed to complain about it here in West Texas when we get rain, but it kind of put a damper (literally) on our 4th of July.
The boys found a rather LARGE mud puddle with the help of our friend, Pete, thanks a lot! (insert sarcastic eye roll here) and proceeded to get completely filthy playing in it. They found large rocks to throw down and make large splashes. They had a blast!
2 comments:
Mud puddles rock!! Glad you guys had fun despite the rain! We were hoping to see you guys, but the rain kept us at the lake, rather than making the trip to the ranch. Hope we can see you soon
Oh Crystal I love the pics and am so glad that your the kind of mom that lets her kids play in mudholes. I guess that you just have to live in West Texas to understand that! ( I know your not supposed to end a sentence with that) Linda Sue
Post a Comment