Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Houston, we have BIGGER problems!

So, I thought the biting incident was a pretty big problem. Turns out there are bigger fish to fry around my house hold. This week we have been working really hard on getting rid of the boys pacifiers. It's been going alright, but we have had our moments. Those moment include a lot of crying on the part of ALL parties (including Momma). I am proud to say that I have not given in...yet.

Nap times have been the hardest. The boys cry and fuss, and usually one right after the other. They have been waking each other up, and they alternate their sleeping schedule, which means, no rest for the weary (aka: Me).

Today, after the screaming/crying stopped, I tip toed into their room to check on them and cover them back up with the blankets. I nearly collapsed with what I saw! Hunter was no longer in his crib, but playing with the humidifier in front of Heath's crib. Heath was sitting in his crib, laughing at Hunter.

I promptly replaced Hunter in his crib, and went to watch on the video monitor. Below are the pictures that followed.






Yup, that little monkey can climb out of his bed!!! This makes "Operation Pacifier Break" and nap time a LOT more interesting. Punishment was administered and Hunter was Again returned to his crib. I spent the rest of nap time (until he fell asleep anyway) watching the video monitor non-stop and re-administering punishments. What did they do before video monitors?

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yikes! I've been dreading that day and luckily it hasn't happened here yet. Looks like you'll be transitioning to toddler beds soon. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe that little turkey can crawl out of his crib. I hope Heath doesn't follow in brothers footsteps. How can you make him stop? It looks like it will be free run of the house now, LOL! Love, Lollie,(aka grandma).

Mandi Martin said...

Oh, girl, I have been there! Your life will never be the same again!

We loved hanging out with you guys the other day! Hope to see you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...