Saturday, April 10, 2010

What We've Been Up To

Since it's spring time, we've been out side a lot.
So, we practiced mowing the lawn.


We helped Daddy fix his 4 wheeler, then we helped him test it out in the back yard.

We helped Momma make muffins, and we even got to lick some of the batter.


Today we spent the day in the back yard "helping" Daddy water the grass.



We made a few mud pies while we were at it.

Then we took time out to swing for a little while.


Daddy let us get a drink from the water hose.

This video is for those who want to know exactly what my daily life is like. :)
"It's all fun and games until your brother steals your bucket."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is cute--I love the stomping in the water--that is what they did to my flowers:)Mimi

Amy said...

I like the stomping in the water, too! Cute pictures. That sounds very similar to what we've been up to!

Mandi Martin said...

I LOVE that video!! It really sums it all up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...