Chris and I had to go to Wal-Mart the other day to exchange diapers and get bigger sizes for the boys. Now, I dread going to Wal-Mart any way because of all the people and other things, but I really don't like taking my boys there. It was 9 am, so I thought it wouldn't be that bad. As we walked in, we had to get stickers for the diapers we were exchanging. That is when it happened...the Wal-Mart greeter felt the need to TOUCH my babies. Now I don't mind people I know touching and loving on the boys, but the Wal-Mart greeter!!! That woman has probably touched every basket that has been used in the store. I lost it! I glared at the woman and high-tailed the boys out of there, wipes and hand sanitizer in hand.
That is when these signs came about. Some may think I am crazy, but I really think people need to be considerate of others. You just don't touch a strangers kids. With all the diseases going around (Swine Flu) and the fact that we just got off of RSV restrictions, I just have to ask...were these people raised in a barn???


Before the boys were born, Aunt Kay bought them this outfit. It says " Lil` Hunter." Then at the bottom it says "Amthor." What she didn't know at the time is that one of the boys would be named Hunter. So here is a picture of Hunter wearing his shirt made just for him. I don't think Heath will ever get to wear it.



Just a family picture I thought I would include for the grandparents. I think the boys look like little rappers in this picture. The outfits are really cute in person, though.

This video is proof that little Heath is camera shy. I can't tell you how many videos I have of him like this. He will play and play until he sees the camera, then he freezes. Too funny.
*Just a reminder, the "No Touch" rule is just for strangers.
3 comments:
Heath is thinking, "What in the world is eating my Moma's face!!!!"
Absolutely love the signs! Can I stick one on my shirt during this flu craziness, haha!!!
We have those little signs too, but I haven't put them on yet. I may or may not have swatted at a child's hand who was trying to touch Eli in the doctor's office though :)
We also have those same plaid outfits! So cute! Those boys are getting so big. We'll be down this weekend...will you be around?
Post a Comment