I am VERY thankful this week is over. My students took the TAKS test this past week. They work very hard, but it makes for a long boring day for the teachers. I mean, you can only walk around the classroom so many times to make sure they are not cheating. Then when the test is over, the kids brains are mush, so you can't plan anything educational. We made mother's day presents.
I hope that they get swine flu contained, but I am also hoping that they let us out of school early, just in case.
Terrible news about the Chrysler corp. I drive a Dodge, what does this mean about my service plan if all of the places are shutting down?
When will Donald Trump kick Joan and Melissa Rivers off of Celebrity Apprentice? They need to go!!
I guess that is about all of the random thoughts running around in my overloaded brain. That means, on to the pictures.
This is a new bottle that we found, it is supposed to make feeding multiples at the same time easier. Heath can sort of work his, but Hunter can't keep the suction. I think if we practice with them a little more, we might have it down.
Tummy time! We didn't want to get our clothes dirty before church.

No comments:
Post a Comment