These pictures aren't very good, but this week has been crazy. Chris was gone for 3 days to a regional meeting in San Angelo, and the boys have been very fussy. I think I have figured out that Heath is allergic to either pear juice or white grape juice. So I have taken him off of all juice and I am going to reintroduce them again to figure out which one it is. I did this originally, but must have missed the clues the first time around.
Hunter is a sympathy cryer. Everytime Heath starts wailing, Hunter starts too. Then I can get Heath to stop, but it has scared Hunter so bad that he won't stop crying. Poor babies, Mommy is just not fast enough!
Heath (ignore the red eyes in the next few pictures)
Heath-talking. It kinda turns into a cry at the end.

2 comments:
Wow! What good looking baby boys. It almost sounds like Heath is saying Momma. I love the picture in the high chairs, Hunter is looking so intently at Heath while he babbles. All just too cute. I really enjoyed the post. Love, Grandma & Grandpa
Love the pictures! It was so good to see y'all. I'll email you some pictures from last weekend as soon as I upload them. We've had a crazy week too!
Post a Comment