This holiday weekend, Dad had to go work the lake, so we and Mom went to spend the weekend with Mimi and Papa. Here are some pictures from our relaxing weekend.
Hanging out in our baseball uniforms, ready for the game. Mom's not real sure about the backwards baseball hats.

Chillin in the exer-saucers at Mimi and Papa's house.

The best part of Mimi and Papa's house is the double baths, because bathing one at a time takes too long. We love to splash each other and sit up like big boys in the kitchen sink.

Hanging out in the floor before getting ready for church on Sunday.
Thanks for letting us hang out this weekend, Mimi and Papa. We had a blast!
3 comments:
I have been counting the days until there was a new post. It looks like the boys had a great time at Mimi's house. What cute faces and how they have grown! Grandpa and I can't wait to see all of you this weekend. We love you! Grandma & Grandpa
Too cute, Crystal! I can't wait until camp so I can see these too cuties in person!
Too cute.....love the baseball uniforms. They are getting so big.
Post a Comment