Once again my mom proved how awesome she is, and painted a mural on the wall in the nursery. It has a large tree and two little deer, one on each side. The pictures do not do this art work justice. It really is awesome.
I had a doctors appointment this morning and we got to see the babies on the sonogram machine. Both of the boys are doing fine and they are growing at a rapid rate. They both weigh 3 pounds and 10 ounces. That is a little larger than the doctors would like, they are in the 77 percentile, and at 80% they start to worry. I just hope that I can keep them in there until their little lungs and brains develop. I have to go back to the sonogram specialist every week now to monitor the babies and make sure that they are both moving enough.
Keep the boys in your prayers.

4 comments:
That nursery is TOO CUTE!!! I know you must be having fun watching it all come together and counting the days until they arrive. Hope they stay put until they are nice and healthy, though.
Your mom did a beautiful job on the curtains and the mural! Lou and I are exited for the both of you!(actually the 4 of you) All of the hard work in preparation for the boys has paid off! Before you know it they will be here! You are in our prayers!
Everything is coming together!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!
I love the nursery! Your mom did a great job. Your family is in our prayers.
Post a Comment