I've almost got the nursery put together. We finally got the furniture put together and in the appropriate places. Now, I just need to get the rest of the baby things in their proper place in the nursery. I think the camouflage and baby blue are looking cuter together every time I walk in there.
At my weekly doctors appointment this week, we saw that the boys are doing just fine and are growing perfectly. The doctor put me on half day restrictions. She was afraid that my body might think that I have one 8 lb baby instead of two smaller ones, and she thinks I might be working too hard and doing too much at school so she has ordered me to only work for half of a day. I had to talk her out of making me quit work all together by promising I would sit down a lot at work. My 4th grade TAKS writers are not quite ready for me to leave them yet. I had a long talk with the babies and they promised to stay put until I felt that most of my students could pass the test without me there every day. However, if the babies should change their minds...I have a wonderful substitute that is taking over, and I know she will do great.
August
8 years ago

2 comments:
Crystal, it's getting closer! I know it's hard to sit still, but take advantage of all the opportunity to rest now! When those babies get here you will be one busy Mama! Oh, and I just love those curtains! The nursery is beautiful, and the mural! Ahh, your mom is so talented! Louie and I both thought they were too Kool! We are very happy for you guys! Love, J.
Crystal, Rest as much as you can.. you know how you told me that I seemed to be always going and going??? Well just get ready, because you will be doing that Times two! =) But I am always around to help hold a baby or two or change them did I say hold them? LOL!! The nursery is adorable! Oh and I want to see your maternity pictures when you get them back!!!
Post a Comment