My sister, Kay, has four kids. The oldest is 11 and the youngest is 2. She has three very rowdy and active boys and a precious little girl that puts the boys to shame. So the big surprise here is that more serious injuries haven't happened prior to this. Sweet, little Zane, her third boy, fell out of the tree house yesterday and broke his arm in two different places. He was very brave, and Kay was super calm during the whole episode. I would have been in complete panic mode. When I got to her house to pick up the other three kids so she could take Zane to the ER, the other kids were standing around trying to console him. It was too cute to watch Kali, the 2 year old girl, patting his shoulder. Unfortunately, no one was really thinking of a camera at that point in time.
Zane has to have the cast on for 4 weeks and I bet he is a little more cautious next time he climbs into the tree house.

No comments:
Post a Comment