Friday, September 12, 2008

Drum roll please...

Well the wait is over, Chris and I went to the sonogram specialist today and found out that we are having two BOYS. We are thrilled (just as we would have been with girls), but now Chris has two hunting and fishing buddies. Also, he won't have to worry about following his daughter on her first date. I'll try to put pictures of the sonogram up as soon as I can, but rest assure, there is NO QUESTION that they are boys.

8 comments:

The Boyd Gang said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so excited for you and Chris. Any names yet?

The Jones' said...

YEA!YEA!YEA! I second Page's comment. Any names yet?

Amy said...

Yay! More boys! That is so exciting. Here is a link to the website that sells that shirt.

http://rockstarmoms.com/HTML/Tanks/twins.html

Glad everything is going well!

Keva said...

OH, BOYS! How wonderful. Congratulations! I asked your mom, but she wouldn't tell me.

Mandi Martin said...

More boys!! Woohoo! So happy for you guys and can't wait to meet The Amthor Boys!

Tex said...

Hi guys, Cody and I just wanted to share our link to our blog: http://bcbigday.blogspot.com/. :) Talk to you later.

-Beth

Chey-Anne Smart said...

Mom told me where to find your blog. Congrats-boys are great and the hair-fixin' is really fast! haha! Hang in there. Fortunately the fall goes really fast, or did for me anyways. January will be here before you know it.

Anonymous said...

God is so good to send us Little Rod and Little Reel. I feel as if I am about to be a grandmother. My little Crystal, I wish you were here in Boerne, so I could hug you and kiss you and pat your tummy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...