We all had high hopes of finding out what the babies are today, but our doctor wants us to wait two more weeks until we see the sonogram specialist. So we will just hurry up and wait. Instead I leave you with pictures of Chris and I, both at 18 weeks. You decide who is bigger.
August
8 years ago

4 comments:
Chris wins:)
It's always a bit of a bummer for the daddy. He seems to gain weight right along with mom, but at the end of the nine months he doesn't instantly loose 20 lbs. in one day. You look absolutely beautiful, by the way. Can't wait to find out if we have boys or girls or one of each! (The family could use a tip in the girl direction, though)! ;)
I can't believe how tiny you are with twins. Such a cute pregnant belly. Two more weeks! Good grief, Charlie Brown!
You're growing! Or should I say, THEY're growing! Can't wait to hear what you've got.
Post a Comment