Friday, July 11, 2008
I will survive...maybe
When I logged on to make a posting tonight, I had an entire list of pregnancy gripes that I was going to lay on you. However, I'm going to try to remain positive and focus on the two blessings that I have growing inside me. Yes, I'm still sick, and no, it hasn't lightened up much, but I think I will survive for now. Chris and I wanted this so badly, and as miserable as I am, I'm still glad to be part of this miracle. I am officially 11 weeks and 2 days and I as of today I have lost 10 pounds (I'm not sure that is the way pregnancy is supposed to work), but hopefully this sickness will pass with the first trimester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You will survive. I was sick my entire pregnancy. I lost 27 pounds before they finally put me on a medicine called Zofran. It's the same thing they give chemo patients. You might ask about it, but they like to wait until you're into the second trimester and to give it time to pass before they'll prescribe it, and I still got sick some, just not many many times a day like before. You and those babies will be fine...D'Laney was still over 9 pounds! Peppermints helped to settle my stomache...just add that to the long list of advice I'm sure you're getting:)
Crystal, I enjoyed seeing Amy's wedding photographs. She looks really happy. I was so concerned about your weight loss. I thought that you had probably lost weight, but I didn't realize it was that much. We will be so glad when you get through the first trimester. There is still many people saying prays for you, the babies, and Chris. We all will continue to lift you up in prayer. Love Mom McEwin.
Post a Comment