We had our last doctors visit in Houston on Tuesday. The doctor said that the babies look great. Their heartbeats and sizes were exactly where they needed to be at 12 weeks. The doctor had a hard time measuring their sizes because they were both doing aerobics and bouncing like they were in a fun house. No wonder I've been so sick, the little "fishermen" won't be still.
Tomorrow, we will leave again to go to the Devil's River. I've been looking forward to this trip for a while. I have a book, a hammock, and quite a few floaties for the river to keep my self busy. I promise I won't take it too hard.
Until next time...
August
8 years ago

1 comment:
You can't imagine how happy we are for you and Chris. Take it easy and enjoy. I know you've been waiting a long time for this experience. We love ya!
Post a Comment