Friday, June 13, 2008

This week in a nutshell

On Monday and Tuesday of this week, Chris and I had some workers come to our house to replace the sliding glass door in the kitchen. With the old door, the heat came straight in and it made it miserable to be in the kitchen in the afternoons during the summer time.

Wednesday, I made about 100 cookies in said kitchen and didn't get hot at all, (even with the oven heat). The door is great, it is easy to slide and really does a great job keeping out the heat.

Thursday, Mom, Kay and her kids, and I went to San Angelo for haircuts and pedicures. It was lots of fun and I got some much needed groceries, but it completely wore me out. I was miserable and exhausted when we got home.

Today, I'm still recuperating from yesterday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...