
I know, I know, I'm going to be one of those kind of people who post every picture ever taken of my babies on this blog, so just grin and bare it.
I know these pictures are hard to see, but I can't get them to post any bigger.
These are the babies at 8 weeks. Boy, have they grown since the last set of pictures. Baby B is doing great and is the same size as baby A now. I go back to the doctor on July 15, so I have to wait almost a whole month before we get to see them again. I told the doctor that I am going to be spoiled when I have to start going to a regular doctor, because I won't get to see the sonogram pictures every visit.

This is a close up picture of baby A
This is the close up picture of baby B

5 comments:
By George--after looking at the pictures again I do believe that they do have Chris's hair. Great--we are so excited. Mimi
That's so awesome, Crystal! And don't ever apologize for posting pictures of your babies!
To Gob be the Glory
Darrah loves you!
Hi kids, it is mom. I am so excited about the twins. My first pictures of our grandbabies. Mark and I just viewed them. What a miracle! Crystal, I hope you are better today, Chris said that you were feeling really bad after the trip to San Angelo. Take care and we will talk to you later. Love, Mom.
Hey! Just checking in on the new moma! Sorry I didn't get to talk much at camp. I'm so excited for you! Will be checking back often for updates and pics!
~Tressie
Post a Comment