I only had her for an hour when this happened. Apparently she was going down the slide with a PVC pipe, and the pipe hit the ground before she did. It could have been a lot worse than it was. Auntie of the Year right here!!!
Of course, this week, we are STAAR testing and I CANNOT miss school. Chris went fishing, so my mom has been my life saver and is watching him. She is awesome!
It continues...... (updated 4/8/15)
Wednesday, I finally sent Heath back to school. Wednesday evening, Hunter came down with the stomach bug. AGH!! We stayed at home with him on Thursday.




1 comment:
Wow! What a rough week! Hope things level out for you guys. If it makes you feel any better, on Thursday, I had one boy throw a rock at another boy, which left a major gash in the second boy's head and produced a ton of blood (but thankfully, no stitches were needed). A couple of hours later, Jeff took something out to the trash can and saw a movement in the suburban. He found Clay inside, unable to get out, panicky and drenched in sweat. He had stolen key from inside the house and apparently wanted to try it out. Thankfully, it was the wrong key. Motherhood (and Aunthood) is not for the faint of heart!
Post a Comment