My boys have a favorite female friend in their prek class. Hunter likes her more than Heath, but not a whole lot more. She just turned 5 this week. She is so stinkin' cute, adorable, and I am glad that my boys are drawn to the cute ones.
The problem....They are 5. Aren't they supposed to think that girls have cooties at this age? Aren't they suppose to give Momma a few more years before this kind of thing happens? I don't like this I tell you...I don't like this one bit.
She is super cute and maybe someday they can like girls (like when they are 30), but at this moment in time they are only allowed to like football and chicken nuggets. That. Is. It. I think I want to go back in time when they couldn't walk and hold my sweet babies tight and don't think about girls.
I really think they only like her because she is tough. She can play football and tackle just like the rest of the boys. At least that is what I am going to keep telling myself.
August
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment