Wednesday, January 23, 2013

More Stories from the Babysitter

I'm sure that I have never mentioned how much I love my babysitter, but I just have to let you know that I do.  Very much.  She is wonderful.  She cries when I mention anything about the twins going to school next year (yes, they are that old....crazy huh!)  She cries even harder when I discuss class assignments and the possibility of splitting up the 3 amigos.  She has already made me promise that she can walk them into school on the first day of Pre-K and, to be honest, I don't think she will leave that day.  She is amazing.

It always makes my day when I get a text message from her and it's even better when she sends pictures.  Here are a few, excuse the poor photo quality, they are all cell phone pictures.



Hunter, using the vacuum clean cord as a microphone.  She said that all three had been taking turns singing.



Sorry, I can't get this picture to turn.  Heath with the boxing gloves on his feet.  It's a wonder he didn't break an ankle.



Every morning, first thing, the boys put their football jerseys on and build a "football field" out of the waffle blocks.  Every.  Single.  Morning.



The Trio cleaning the bathroom.  Recently one of their favorite pass times is to get a wet rag and "clean."  Momma couldn't be prouder.



Have dentist appointment...will travel.  Last week Mom had a dentist appointment, so she and Aunt Amy loaded up the group and traveled.  They stopped by Sonic as a reward for their behavior in the dentist office.  Brave Mimi!


And this is by far my favorite text message in a while.  Anyone who doesn't know our family probably thinks this is horrible, but we are country people and it's what we do.


From mom:


Heath is playing like he is daddy...Chris....hunting deer. And sometimes fox. He lays down and sleeps then gets up and hunts.
Now Heath is a deer. Hunter and K are hunting him.. Shot him and put him in back of truck. Lifting him onto couch. Driving truck ..couch..to barn....gutting him....eating him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...