Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy 10th Anniversary

I'd Love You All Over Again
by Alan Jackson

Has it been ten years
Since we said "I do?"
I've always heard marriage made one seem like two.
But you're looking better than you did back then.
You still make this old heart give in.

And if I had it to do all over
I'd do it all over again
If tomorrow I found one more chance to begin
I'd love you all over again.

The preacher man said "Til death do us part."
That seemed like forever to a young man's heart.
Now the days seem much shorter
The longer we love
And the memories just keep adding up

If tomorrow I found one more chance to begin
I'd love you all over again
 

Chris,
Wow!  10 years.  Man we are getting old! I love you more and more every day.  I love being your wife.  Thank you for being an amazing father and best friend.  Thank you for the last 10 years and I look forward to 90 more.  I love you.

2 comments:

Mandi Martin said...

What a great picture! And what a great song! Happy Anniversary! Hope to see you guys while we're out at the ranch.

Anonymous said...

Y'all are such a sweet and beautiful couple! Happy Anniversary! Love Lolly and Pops!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...