Happy Anniversary to my sweetie! I love you so much. Thank you for being a great Daddy for our boys and an extraordinary husband to me.
The 9th anniversary is the Willow anniversary. Chris had it SO SUPER easy this year. I collect Willow Tree Angels. I know he got me one of these, but I'm not sure which one. I can't open it until tonight.
I on the other hand had a hard time coming up with something "Willow" and within our budget. I finally settled for this movie (he loves Val Kilmer). I surrounded it with popcorn and movie candy and gave him the promise that I would stay up and watch the movie with him. That's a big deal for me because I'm usually in bed asleep about 5 minutes after the twins.
I love doing our anniversary this way. Next year is the big 1-0. For the ten year anniversary it is Tin/Aluminum or Diamonds. I'm gonna lean towards the diamonds! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment