Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Farris Family Reunion

Last weekend we went to my mom's family reunion.  I have felt really badly since the boys were born, I had not been.  So this year I made it a point to go.  I'm so glad I did.
 If I hadn't have gone, I wouldn't have had the joy of playing bingo after lunch. :)




 The boys slept through bingo.  That was good.  I could concentrate better.  I had to keep a close eye on my cousin, Chad.  He was cheating.

 My favorite Great Aunt Thelma won the big chocolate candy bar that everyone wanted.

I love my Aunt Thelma.  She let me stay with her once in preparation for a cooking show. (Yes, I said cooking show...don't laugh)  She let me use her kitchen.

She thinks my boys are cute.
And now we are caught up.  I did have so much more to post, but since my computer crashed and ate all my pictures, we will just have to have a retake of the lake/ Sea World Weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...