Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Babies!

As many of you know, we throw the boys a big birthday party during the summertime since they are Christmas babies.  However, we decided to give them their birthday present early so they can play on it now.
 Chris put it together, board by board, one piece at a time, all by himself.  We are so proud.
 Yes, there are 3 stories.  I know....this Momma is CRAZY!






They love it and everyday they ask me if they can go swing! 
I hope they get many years of enjoyment out of it.

2 comments:

Mandi Martin said...

That's awesome! I can assure you your boys will love it for years. All three of our kids still love ours. It's one of our very best babysitters!

Chey-Anne Smart said...

Wow-that's huge!!! Kinda makes me want to play on it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...