Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Where O` Where Could it be?

Does anyone else spend the majority of their days looking for sippy cups? Just this last weekend, I decided to take a picture of everywhere I found a cup after looking for what seemed like hours!

When I ask the boys where the cup is, they look at me with a blank stare like they have never even seen a cup.

This one was particularly challenging seeing as the boys are not allowed into the room where this cup was found. Hmmm....how did it get in there then?


What doesn't belong in this picture?


I found all the missing pieces to all the toys when I found this one. Now I know a favorite hiding place. Please ignore the crumbs on the floor.


I am not the kind of person that can just go get another cup and hope to find the missing one later. This drives me nuts! Do you think they do it on purpose to watch Momma lose it?

3 comments:

Mandi Martin said...

I can really relate to this post! I have found sippy cups in some of the craziest places. Thanks for the photo scavenger hunt. It was a great way to start the day!

Anonymous said...

That is how most of my day goes---looking for those sippy cups. Mimi

Anonymous said...

The one in the Dr Pepper box is too funny! I think it is funny that Heath is calling Chris, Chris instead of Daddy. What cute little boys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...