
They were loads of fun. There is a small button on the side that you can push and for 30 minutes they will talk and yell out comments like: I'm Hiding, I'm over here, or Come Find me! When you finally do find it, you can open it up and the little rabbit inside, laughs and says, "You found me!"
However, these toys are about a year old and they are starting to malfunction, as in, they go off at random times and without anyone touching them or even being in the same room as they are.
There is nothing like going through hunting season with your husband rarely home and hearing, "I'm Hiding!" at 3am. Talk about
Why is it that toys start making sounds in the middle of the night? Doesn't any one else find this a little FReAKy?!? Maybe I'm just a
All that to say this...As I left the house this morning, guess who started Mooooing at me...

From now on, we will only have silent toys at our house.

7 comments:
Famous last words!! Just wait, the toys get worse the older they get:) Hope you all are doing well!
Oh girl, I hear you (and all your crazy toys)! We are big believers in removing batteries, and when that isn't possible, those toys usually "get lost," never to be found again!
This just made me laugh!
Oh, Don't taunt me. :-) Rob's Halloween decorations did that to me this year. One is motion activated and in the middle of the night went off in the living room. I made him check every closet after that.
You will keep getting those kind of toys as long as Lolly and Pops keep buying them for Heath & Hunter. And we just love annoying their Dad! So sorry about you Crystal! Love, Lolly.
Please don't send any more of them
out to my house. Mimi
Just the other night a bath toy started talking. "Let's play in the water, we'll have fun!" Then when I got up to turn it off, it said "Bye-bye". Oh my... I've learned to turn them all off BEFORE bedtime.
Post a Comment